A survey is conducted by Linkedin social Network, where it lists out the top 10 most in-demand jobs for 2020-20201, digital marketers with SEO, social media, and content marketing skills featured as one of the best courses of the current time.
“We used our Economic Graph to identify 10 jobs that are in-demand in today’s economy and well positioned to continue to grow in the future.
We were able to filter for jobs that can be obtained without a 4 year degree, those that pay a livable wage, and those that can be successfully reskilled for online.”
The Most Desired job skill for 2020 by Linkedin are as follows.
- Software Developer: 15 million job openings
- Sales Representative: 8.5 million job openings
- Project Manager: 2.7 million job openings
- IT Administrator: 2 million job openings
- Customer Service Specialist: 1.8 million job openings
- Digital Marketer: 860k job openings
- IT Support/Help Desk: 590k job openings
- Data Analyst: 360k job openings
- Financial Analyst: 360k job openings
- Graphic Designer: 355k job openings
The major area’s under Digital Marketing
- Social media
- Content strategy
- Marketing channels
- Google Analytics
- Google Ads
Linkedin also provides the learning path for becoming a Digital Marketing expert.
LinkedIn’s learning path for the role of digital marketing specialist has a total of 27 hours of content spread across 12 courses.
These are the sources in the digital marketing learning path:
- Online marketing foundations
- Google Analytics essential training
- SEO foundations
- Google Ads essential training
- Content marketing foundations
- Social media marketing foundations
- Marketing on Facebook
- Marketing on Instagram
- Social media marketing ROI
- Strategy and optimization
- Email and newsletter marketing foundations
- Introduction to graphic design
Finishing all of the above courses will earn you a certificate of completion.